COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
“Computer Science & Engineering involves the design & understanding of computational process & programming languages”
“Computer Science & Engineering is one of the most soughed displines of engineering courses & is the practical & scientific to its application”
“Computer Science & Engineering deals with Design,implementation & management of information system of both software & hardware process. A computer scientist specialized in theory of computation & Deign of computational system”
“The scope of Computer Science & Engineering has no geographical boundary & is not limited to India”
GOOGLE, YAHOO, WIPRO, CTS, TCS, INFOSYS, HCL Tech, E-BAY, AMAZON, FACEBOOK, MICROSOFT, IBM, ORACLE, ADOBE, CMC etc.
DESIGNATION IN COMPANIES:-
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER, HARDWARE ENGINEER, SYSTEM DESIGNER, SYSTEM ANALYST, NETWORKING ENGINEER, DBA, SOFTWARE TESTING, SECURITY ANALYST etc.
Course – Diploma
Admission – 60 seats
Department – computer science and engineering
About – computer Science & Engineering involves the design & understanding of computational process & programming languages.
computer Science & Engineering is one of the most soughed displines of engineering courses & is the practical & scientific to its application.
|Year||Name of practical subject|
|CSE 2nd year||1.Data structure using c.
3.Microprocessor & its application
4.Office automation tools
5.Data communication & computer network.
8.Computer hardware & maintenance.
|C.S.E 3rd year||1.Relational database management system.
3.Data structure using c & c++.
4.Internet & web technology.
We envision our students has excellent engineers not only in the field of science and technology, but also in good citizenship and discipline our commitment lies in producing comprehensive knowledge seekers and human individuals, capable of building a strong and developed nation.
To achieve the vision we should have diligent faculty who use effective teaching methodologies.
To impart updated technical education and knowledge.
To groom our young students to become professionally and morally sound engineers.
To reach global standards in production and value based living through an honest and scientific approach.
Train the students in advanced technologies.
Provide platform for harnessing entrepreneur and leadership qualities.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVE (PEO’S)
1. To inculcate the knowledge of the fundamentals of the mathematics, science & engineering disciplines for developing the ability to formulate, solve and analyze the problems of Computer Science & Engineering field and to provide them the skills for the pursuit of under-graduate studies, research and development and higher education.
2. To provide the understanding of the prerequisite of the software, technical aspects and design for coming up with the novel engineering solutions and efficient product developments.
3. To assist the students in the pursuit of the successful career by adopting the ethical practices and social responsibility.
4. To provide students the technical as well as soft skills required by the national as well as international organizations.
5. To elevate cognizance in the students toward the unending learning and to inculcate the ethical and moral ways.
6. To give students the knowledge of the contemporary technologies, practical experiences and possibilities in the field of Computer Science & Engineering and to provide the multidisciplinary knowledge to develop the team spirit and leadership qualities by working on multidisciplinary projects.
1. The students will develop the ability towards the application of fundamental knowledge of computing, mathematics, algorithms and computer science & engineering precepts and rationales for developing the solutions of the critical engineering problems. (Rudimentary engineering analytical skills).
2. The under-graduating students will be able to model and carry out the experiments by using the fundamental knowledge of computer science & engineering discipline and derive the conclusions by analysing and interpreting the data.
3. The students will be able to analyze, design, implement and assess a computer based information system, procedure, module or program to fulfill the requirements along with the consideration of economical, social, privacy and reliability constraints.(innovative skills)
4. The students will be able to perform efficaciously in multi disciplinary teams. (Team spirit)
5. The students will develop the analytical skills to critically analyze, recognize, formulate and devise solutions to the engineering problems by using the adequate computing and engineering skills and knowledge. (Engineering problem solving skills)
6. The students will have the awareness towards the professional, ethical practices, legal, security & social consequences and obligation. (Professional integrity).
7. The students will have the efficient speaking skill and written/interpersonal communication skills.(Oral & written communication skill)
8. To impart the exhaustive education in the students required to understand and analyze the local and global consequences of computer science & engineering solutions ranging from individuals and organizations to society. (Engineering consequences assessment skills)
9. The students will develop the realization of the requirement of and the ability to indulge in maintaining professional growth and unending learning. (Continuing education cognizance).
10. The students will have the cognition towards the current issues and problems. (Societal awareness)
11. The students will possess the ability to utilize the knowledge of innovative computing equipments required for engineering tasks. (Pragmatic skills)
12. The students will be able to apply the design and evolution precepts in the development of software and hardware computer systems of variable complications. (Software hardware interface).