As the modern days lives are totally dependent on ‘ELECTRICITY’ so the formation of electricity and basics of ‘ELECTRICITY should be clear and reachable to all citizens of India and even the world.We are providing the large number such Electrical Engineers who can create great options to make simple the things relate to world of Electricity. Utility of electricity from agriculture to space roaming. We are now present in Agriculture Technology,domestic appliance,road and air traffic control,transmission even also in hospitals,colleges,malls etc. Our department of electrical engineering provides best teaching and skilled faculty to all students to make them self dependent and get the better job opportunity.
A chance to get the job opportunity like junior engineer in deferent govt. As well as PSUs organization like (UPPCL, BHEL, GAIL, NTPC, ISRO, DRDO, RRB, NHPC, POWER GRID, BSNL, ONGC, CIL, NPCIL etc).
A chance to get the job opportunity like junior engineer in deferent private organization like (TCS, TCL, WIPRO, HAVELS, ORIENT, RELIANCE, VIVO, VIKAS BUILTECH PVT.LTD. etc).
About : The department of electrical Engineering was established in 2012. This department has provided over the years a large number of such electrical engineers who can create great option s to make things simple related to world of electricity and an excellent center for importing high quality technical education to under graduates & consultancy to industries and government departments located in the eastern U.P. We have introduced Hands on Training Program for 2nd year and Final year students under Mini and Major Projects in which students make real time projects and go through practical learning process. The branch have total number of 60 seats approved by AICTE, New Delhi and BTE, Lucknow.
- To develop intellectual aptitude with excellence in electrical engineering & technology for meeting the global needs.
- To produce excellent Electrical Engineering professionals, with great leadership qualities dedicated to social & environmental concerns that can be dealt with their intelligence in the respective technologies.
- To develop state of art of research by industrial interface in the department.
- Empowering students with technological skills & ethics.
- Providing research environment for sustainable technical growth in the area of power and energy.
- Providing effective solutions to industries through research and consultancy.
- To train future global engineers and leaders with cutting edge technical skills.
- To Provide Exposure to standard electrical safety measures and practices.
- To be a catalyst of change by playing a leading role in introducing global standard technical leaders
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVE (PEO)
- PEO-1: To provide technical knowledge and build aptitude in electrical engineering to excel in electrical field with competence.
- PEO-2: To encourage the students to become competent engineer with administrative leadership to ethically handle the critical situations effectively and efficiently
- PEO-3: To prepare and guide the students for higher education, research and learning in multi-disciplinary areas with creative ideas for sustainable development.
- PEO-4: To provide benchmark Industry practice through conference and seminars.
- PEO-5: TO IMPROVE SOFT SKILLS AND COMMUNICATION SKILL OF STUDENTS.
- PEO-6: TO PROVIDE SUFFICIENT TRAINING AND PLACEMENT TO ALL THE STUDENT SO THAT THEY DEMONSTRATE TECHNICAL COMPETENCE IN THE INDUSTRY.
- PO-1: To apply the knowledge of mathematics, science and Engineering in all aspects of Electrical Engineering.
- PO-2: To formulate the techniques of using appropriate tools to analyze and/or fabricate electrical systems.
- PO-3: Design of different parts of electrical machines, drives & power system network.
- PO-4: Align with and upgrade to higher learning and research activities.
- PO-5: Model real life problems using different hardware and software platforms, both offline and in real-time.
- PO-6: Possess an appreciation of professional, societal, environmental and ethical issues and proper use of renewable resources.
- PO-7: Develop the awareness about non-conventional sources of energy for sustainable development.
- PO-8: Promote the good practices of electrical engineering with high ethical values.
- PO-9: Work in a team and comprehend his/her scope of work, deliverables and issues in which help is needed by other members of the team.
- PO-10: To communicate effectively and to prepare formal technical plans leading to solutions and detailed reports for electrical systems.
- PO-11: To be familiar with project management problems and basic financial principles for a multi-disciplinary work such as mechatronics, PLC etc.
- PO-12: A recognition of the need for identifying contemporary issues due to changing technical scenario and an ability to engage in life-long learning to update himself/herself.
- PO-13: To develop the ability to work in such a way so that they can solve real life problems of utility & industry.
COURSE OUTCOMES (COS)
- Ability to apply knowledge of sciences, engineering & technology.
- Ability to identify, formulates, and solves engineering problems.
- Ability to design a component, system or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- Ability to design and conduct experiments as well as analyze and interpret a device, system or process.
- Ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- Collective education & development of managerial skill among the students through departmental society (EEL).
- To understand the impact of engineering solutions for sustainable development.
- To understand professional and ethical responsibility.
- To prepare the students for the execution of group as well as individual task.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to develop the managerial skills through different kinds of extra-curricular activity & multidisciplinary tasks.
- Recognition of the need for and ability to engage in lifelong learning.
LABORATORIESThe department has following well equipped laboratories:-
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Electronics – I
- Electrical Instruments &Measurements.
- Electrical Machine -I
- Electrical Design, Drawing and Estimating-I
- Industrial Electronics & Control
- Electrical Machine II
- Installation , Maintenance & Repair of Elect. Machines