The T&P department provides ample opportunities for placements and entrepreneurship by organizing seminars, workshops and training programs for enhancing the personality traits and facilitates the transition of our students from academics to corporate life.
The Institute helps each student in exploring placement opportunities by inviting various companies for campus recruitment of students who are in the final year of the program and are likely to graduate at the end of the academic year.
The Placement Cell is a student initiative which has evolved from the Internship Cell and it comprised entirely of students. The main aim of the cell is to provide placements & internships to students.
The placement cell consists of students from all the courses as well as teachers. Members of the placement cell work for the benefit of the students of the college.The placement cell of the college, had provided a good amount of placements as well as internships to all the students previously.
The final placements, at the Institute, are a result of very systematic interaction with the industry and continuous career counseling of the students. Right from the beginning of the program, students are continuously counseled with regard to his/her career aspirations and options, which in turn is vigorously followed up with the potential companies for participating in the placement program of the Institute. This not only helps the students in getting their ‘dream’ jobs but also assists the visiting placement companies in identifying the ‘right’ candidate for their organization. However, the placement will be governed by Placement guidelines.
“All birds find shelter during a rain, but eagle avoids rain by flying above the clouds” - A.P.J Abdul Kalam
PLANNING FOR PLACEMENT & ACTIVITIES:
- The placement activity is primarily managed by the Placement Committee headed by Director of the institute with the help of the Manager Corporate Relations and other committee members which includes faculties and students from various departments.
- The placement related activities, at the Institute, are carried out by Placement committee – it comprises of faculties from various departments of the institute. Student representatives from various branches who are in their final year are also appointed as committee members. The committee is headed by Director of the Institute and Manager Corporate Relations.
Companies are expected to give a Pre-Placement Talk [PPT] laying out the details of the company and the offer before the process. In case there is no PPT by the company, then the TPO department would give a PPT.
- The placement facility is available to all the students registered with Training & Placement Cell of all the branches.
- Students should fill the Placement registration form.
- Student should clearly mention whether he want to opportunity for Placements or Higher Studies or Entrepreneurship.
- If students face any difficulty or have any queries, they should contact the member of T&P cell only. Students should not contact the recruiter directly.
- Any students who has received offer letter, must inform the Placement office and submit the photocopy of the same as soon as possible.
- Those students, who do not wish to participate for any recruitment process, must inform the T&P office in advance, so as to give opportunity to the other students.
- Need to carry all the necessary documents during the Interview process in hard copy.
- Selected students need to compulsorily join the organization on said date given.
- Non-Eligible students will be given extended support in Internships/apprenticeship/workshops as per availability.
CAMPUS RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Requirements of a company are received by TPO for campus recruitment. The same is formulized by initiating a meeting of the recruitment committee. The committee approves the campus placement and a circular is sent to department heads and students about the recruitment. The department shortlists the candidates and send the same to the TPO. The list of students will be forwarded to the corporate and displayed on the institute Placement notice board.
- Vikas Buildtech Private Limited New Delhi.
- Vijay Nirmaan Company Private Limited Vishakhapatnam.
- Hi-tech Engineers & contractors Private Limited Gujrat.
- Rane TRW steering System Limited Panthnagar.
- Micromax Private Limited.
- Vivo India Company.
Er. Arpit Singh
- (Director, Chairperson of the committee)
Er. Zainab Kamal Khan
- (Committee Member)
Er. Ravi Prakash Singh
- (Committee Member)
Er. Ajay Kumar Yadav
- (Committee Member)
Er. Vivek patel
- (Training and Placement Officer)